Established in 1792, Waterford Brewery has been producing ales and beers for over 200 years. It is one of only two facilities in the world that produce the special ingredients that are used in the brewing of Guinness.
C.S.E. Ltd completed projects on site at Waterford Brewery both directly for Diageo and as a sub contractor to various consultancy companies on site.
- Supply, install and commission high pressure wash system as per drawings and specifications.
- Modifications to roast house de-stoner plant.
- Manufacture, supply and install mechanical enhancement project on site.
- Supply, install and commission new roast house silo and associated product routing pipe work.
- Supply of skilled fitters for plant maintenance, including roast house and product storage area maintenance, also maintenance relating to environmental and Health & Safety issues.
- Refrigeration plant installation turnkey project.
- Assembly of grain vessels and positioning of Roast Plant equipment.
- Towns Water Upgrade at Diageo, James St. Dublin.
- Degrease and passivate new stainless steel pipe work.
- Fabricate / position new platforms / access ladder, install ABS chemical lines associated with new chemical intake project.